Writing the Abstract and Deadlines
The conference committee will convene to choose 45 of the best paper abstracts to be presented during the conference. Conference fee will be waived for all presenters. Airfare and accommodation will not be covered.
The following criteria should be considered for the abstracts:
- Abstracts submitted should not exceed 450 words.
- All abstracts should be submitted through the Presenter Registration form.
- All abstracts submitted must be in English
Potential presenters should keep in mind of the following when submitting their abstracts:
- Include a clear description of the project or programme
- Outline challenges faced while establishing partnership with other stakeholders
- Show benefits that the community gained from your project or programme
- Show measurable outcomes
Extended submission deadline: 10 March 2012
Notification of selection: 5 April 2012
Final presentation due: 13 April 2012
A list of accommodation available near the venue can be viewed here.